Many Signs and Wonders Done
12 Now many signs and wonders were regularly done among the people (A)by the hands of the apostles. And they were all (B)together in (C)Solomon’s Portico. 13 None of the rest dared join them, but (D)the people held them in high esteem. 14 And (E)more than ever believers were added to the Lord, multitudes of both men and women, 15 (F)so that they even (G)carried out the sick into the streets and laid them on cots and mats, that as Peter came by (H)at least his shadow might fall on some of them. 16 The people also gathered from the towns around Jerusalem, (I)bringing the sick and those afflicted with unclean spirits, and they were all healed.
- Acts 5:12 : ch. 2:43; 4:30; 14:3; 19:11; Mark 16:20; Rom. 15:19; 2 Cor. 12:12; Heb. 2:4
- Acts 5:12 : See ch. 1:14
- Acts 5:12 : ch. 3:11; John 10:23
- Acts 5:13 : ver. 26; ch. 2:47; 4:21
- Acts 5:14 : [ch. 6:1, 2]
- Acts 5:15 : [ch. 19:12]
- Acts 5:15 : Mark 6:55, 56
- Acts 5:15 : [2 Kgs. 4:29; Matt. 14:36]
- Acts 5:16 : Mark 16:17, 18
English Standard Version (ESV)The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. ESV® Text Edition: 2016. Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download